We are an international women’s club based in Varese, Italy with approximately 200 members. Our purpose is to welcome women of all nationalities (including Italy of course!) and help them make new friends. We are a non-profit, non-political and non-denominational organisation. The club was started 31 years ago and is run on a voluntary basis. A monthly coffee morning is our principal meeting time and is a great opportunity for members to catch up with friends and make new ones. Most Monthly Meetings have a theme which is communicated in the club’s monthly Newsletter, The Voice of Varese detailing activities and events. The club organises a variety of activities, many of which are of a cultural or informative nature, while others have sport or wellness background.
- Newcomers Coffee Morning held once a month.
- English Library at Bodio Lomnago where 2000 books in English can be taken out.
- Fundraising for our selected charities.
- Language Groups: English, French, Italian, Spanish and German conversation groups.
- Special Activities: Guided walking tours, trips to cities, villas, exhibitions, workshops etc.
- Sporting Activities: Running, Walking and Nordic Walking.
- Other Activities: Play Reading, Baby & Toddler Playgroup, Garden Club, Writer's Club and Bridge.
Just arrived in the Varese area? Your family is planning a move here? Maybe you've already been here a while, but are craving some English-speaking contact. Think you might be interested? Drop by our next monthly meeting or email us. For any other information, please contact us!